I’m currently working on a design that uses text-shadow and box-shadow, with RGBA in place to create the shadow color. I wanted to tweet about this technique because it’s simple and awesome, but to my surprise I couldn’t find a good, quick tutorial that covered the use of both text and box-shadow, along with RGBA. So I decided to create one.
- RT @CNNPolitics: Comey confirms there is an “active” counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian ties https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @Oatmeal: You're not going to believe what I'm about to tell you theoatmeal.com/comics/believe https://t.co/QRSalVfuKK 1 month ago
- That's truly putting it mildly twitter.com/YahooNews/stat… 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Name one of those bad deeds. And be a dear and make it one you yourself haven't committed. 1 month ago
- Picking up the slack twitter.com/MichelleObama/… 1 month ago