Dreamweaver 8 snippets are used by web designers who design and program often. Trust me, being a web designer and designing all day long, these snippets come in handy and save me time. Snippets make it easy for a designer to save lines of code that they use often and reuse it over and over. Dreamweaver 8 also has some snippets already written that you can use. Snippets would be ideal for things like scripts, headers, and footers. But they can be used for all kinds of things. In this guide I’m going to show you how to create a snippet and how to use a snippet. First we’ll look at how to create a snippet.
- @PortalKnights @Vexx750 OK but HOW? Is there a link to a walkthrough to set up couch co-op? + Add Local Player doesn't work for us 9 months ago
- RT @AndyThorburnCA: Ben Carson spent $31,561 on a table. It was purchased in the midst of HUD cuts to the tune of $8.8 billion. If this isn… 10 months ago
- @JeffBezos Heard you fellas were dabbling in healthcare. What are you considering for an incentive-based wellness s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 months ago
- RT @blaketopia: @TheDailyShow you know things are bad when you do not know if something is a joke or not..... 11 months ago
- RT @Reuters: U.S. court blocks Trump's transgender military ban reut.rs/2z4MnIY 1 year ago