Dreamweaver 8 snippets are used by web designers who design and program often. Trust me, being a web designer and designing all day long, these snippets come in handy and save me time. Snippets make it easy for a designer to save lines of code that they use often and reuse it over and over. Dreamweaver 8 also has some snippets already written that you can use. Snippets would be ideal for things like scripts, headers, and footers. But they can be used for all kinds of things. In this guide I’m going to show you how to create a snippet and how to use a snippet. First we’ll look at how to create a snippet.
- RT @Reuters: U.S. court blocks Trump's transgender military ban reut.rs/2z4MnIY 1 month ago
- We need a UX Dev! Minimum of 3 years on-the-job. Can you write highly responsive HTML and CSS in your sleep? Have yo… lnkd.in/evb3yzj 2 months ago
- We're considering topping out IE support at 11 for our new portal, due to some fancy design features not playing nic… lnkd.in/eHGRJAZ 2 months ago
- Really pleased with how this Scrum workflow turned out. Trying to adapt Scrum to our company culture. #womenInTech lnkd.in/eWkmbQj 2 months ago
- @Reuters don't pretend mccain is one of them 4 months ago