- We need a UX Dev! Minimum of 3 years on-the-job. Can you write highly responsive HTML and CSS in your sleep? Have yo… lnkd.in/evb3yzj 3 weeks ago
- We're considering topping out IE support at 11 for our new portal, due to some fancy design features not playing nic… lnkd.in/eHGRJAZ 3 weeks ago
- Really pleased with how this Scrum workflow turned out. Trying to adapt Scrum to our company culture. #womenInTech lnkd.in/eWkmbQj 1 month ago
- @Reuters don't pretend mccain is one of them 2 months ago
- @perlmutations thank you 2 months ago
Tag Archives: letterpress
In the last five years, there’s been a surge of renewed interest in letterpress (just check Etsy or any artsy-fartsy card shop). Evidently, a lot of new-old printers are women. According to the folks at Boxcar Press (hint: amazing resource/supplier), nine out of ten (!) of their new customers are female -specifically, these are ladies looking to print DIY wedding invitations. I’m not going to invoke a battle of the sexes, because that’s just silly (plus, the one pro letterpresser I know is a dude). Still, consider this: Benjamin Franklin got into printing when he was 12. So if letterpress is downright American. Building your own press could be construed as civic duty.