So here’s the question: Beyond YouTube—already available as dedicated apps in all cellphones—and other Flash-based movie playback—which will be soon replaced by HTML5 H.264 embedding—when was the last time you thought “OH, I NEED FLASH TO RUN THIS MUST-SEE SITE!”? Unless you want to play inane Flash-based games like Farmville and enjoy Flash-based ads in your browser, what does Flash really bring to the web today?
- @PortalKnights @Vexx750 OK but HOW? Is there a link to a walkthrough to set up couch co-op? + Add Local Player doesn't work for us 5 months ago
- RT @AndyThorburnCA: Ben Carson spent $31,561 on a table. It was purchased in the midst of HUD cuts to the tune of $8.8 billion. If this isn… 6 months ago
- @JeffBezos Heard you fellas were dabbling in healthcare. What are you considering for an incentive-based wellness s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- RT @blaketopia: @TheDailyShow you know things are bad when you do not know if something is a joke or not..... 7 months ago
- RT @Reuters: U.S. court blocks Trump's transgender military ban reut.rs/2z4MnIY 10 months ago