So here’s the question: Beyond YouTube—already available as dedicated apps in all cellphones—and other Flash-based movie playback—which will be soon replaced by HTML5 H.264 embedding—when was the last time you thought “OH, I NEED FLASH TO RUN THIS MUST-SEE SITE!”? Unless you want to play inane Flash-based games like Farmville and enjoy Flash-based ads in your browser, what does Flash really bring to the web today?
- RT @CNNPolitics: Comey confirms there is an “active” counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian ties https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @Oatmeal: You're not going to believe what I'm about to tell you theoatmeal.com/comics/believe https://t.co/QRSalVfuKK 1 month ago
- That's truly putting it mildly twitter.com/YahooNews/stat… 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Name one of those bad deeds. And be a dear and make it one you yourself haven't committed. 1 month ago
- Picking up the slack twitter.com/MichelleObama/… 1 month ago