Dreamweaver 8 snippets are used by web designers who design and program often. Trust me, being a web designer and designing all day long, these snippets come in handy and save me time. Snippets make it easy for a designer to save lines of code that they use often and reuse it over and over. Dreamweaver 8 also has some snippets already written that you can use. Snippets would be ideal for things like scripts, headers, and footers. But they can be used for all kinds of things. In this guide I’m going to show you how to create a snippet and how to use a snippet. First we’ll look at how to create a snippet.
- @Reuters don't pretend mccain is one of them 2 weeks ago
- @perlmutations thank you 2 weeks ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: #SkinnyRepeal is a blindly obsessed Ahab determined to finally kill this whale & it doesn't matter how many of you ppl g… 2 weeks ago
- RT @maziehirono: To my GOP colleagues, after I was diagnosed with cancer, you showed me your care. You showed me your compassion. So where… 2 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump too late #suchALetDown 2 weeks ago