Dreamweaver 8 snippets are used by web designers who design and program often. Trust me, being a web designer and designing all day long, these snippets come in handy and save me time. Snippets make it easy for a designer to save lines of code that they use often and reuse it over and over. Dreamweaver 8 also has some snippets already written that you can use. Snippets would be ideal for things like scripts, headers, and footers. But they can be used for all kinds of things. In this guide I’m going to show you how to create a snippet and how to use a snippet. First we’ll look at how to create a snippet.
- RT @CNNPolitics: Comey confirms there is an “active” counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian ties https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @Oatmeal: You're not going to believe what I'm about to tell you theoatmeal.com/comics/believe https://t.co/QRSalVfuKK 1 month ago
- That's truly putting it mildly twitter.com/YahooNews/stat… 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Name one of those bad deeds. And be a dear and make it one you yourself haven't committed. 1 month ago
- Picking up the slack twitter.com/MichelleObama/… 1 month ago