- We need a UX Dev! Minimum of 3 years on-the-job. Can you write highly responsive HTML and CSS in your sleep? Have yo… lnkd.in/evb3yzj 3 weeks ago
- We're considering topping out IE support at 11 for our new portal, due to some fancy design features not playing nic… lnkd.in/eHGRJAZ 3 weeks ago
- Really pleased with how this Scrum workflow turned out. Trying to adapt Scrum to our company culture. #womenInTech lnkd.in/eWkmbQj 1 month ago
- @Reuters don't pretend mccain is one of them 2 months ago
- @perlmutations thank you 2 months ago
Category Archives: Programming
via Form Validation.
Any interactive web site has form input – a place where the users input different kind of information. This data is passed to ASP script, or some other technology and if the data contains an error, there will be a delay before the information travels over the Internet to the server, is examined on the server, and then returns to the user along with an error message.
jQuery has become a must for web developers and web desingers. We all know jQuery is very popular for making your website a more dynamic appearance and attractive to visitors. Therefore, many web developers trying to improve knowledge about jQuery.
This article has been collecting how to learn jQuery. You will be invited to further explore what is jQuery, the techniques of the jQuery development. And do not hesitate to leave a comment at the end of the article
jQuery for Beginners series
Google’s strategy of empowering site developers and owners with free and valuable tools has proven to be effective in garnering a fair bit of geek love for the company. But this affinity to Google by technology enthusiasts is not without warrant—they really do make excellent products that can be instrumental in building, maintaining, and improving websites. What’s more, they’re all usually free.
Check out some of the best Google products for developing, analyzing, maintaining and tinkering with websites.
Learn to program with Ruby using free Ruby tutorials.