Two months ago, I, in a video quick tip, demonstrated how to use the underscore and star hacks to target Internet Explorer 6 and 7 in your stylesheets. In today’s quick tip, we’ll take things one step further, as we introduce a new hack that targets IE8 and below as well. It should be noted that this is not a best practice, and conditional comments should be used instead 98% of the time. With that said, it’s always important to know what you can do – plus it’s fun, right?
- RT @cbouzy: Bush: Did you destroy our Towers? Bin Laden: No. Bush: Ok I believe you. We shall build an anti-terrorism unit together to stop… 1 week ago
- RT @AmarAmarasingam: Holy smokes. Australian journalist provides one of the most brutal takedowns of Trump I've heard in a while. 👏🏽 https:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Evan_Rosenfeld: BREAKING: US officials say Russian government hackers have penetrated energy and nuclear company business networks http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Reuters: At G20, Ivanka Trump takes the spotlight - and a seat reut.rs/2tUZWZA https://t.co/qkJTKD5f3t 2 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative thi… 2 weeks ago