In a previous post titled Is Agile Project Management Compatible with PMI’s PMBOK? I mentioned that all the PMBOK processes can be done on an agile project as well. In fact, the PMBOK says: “There is no single best way to define an ideal project life cycle” as well as “The project manager, in collaboration with the project team, is always responsible for determining what processes are appropriate, and the appropriate degree of rigor for each process, for any given project.” In my mind, it’s clear that any project life cycle methodology can be used within the overall PMBOK framework of project management processes.
- Really pleased with how this Scrum workflow turned out. Trying to adapt Scrum to our company culture. #womenInTech lnkd.in/eWkmbQj 6 days ago
- @Reuters don't pretend mccain is one of them 2 months ago
- @perlmutations thank you 2 months ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: #SkinnyRepeal is a blindly obsessed Ahab determined to finally kill this whale & it doesn't matter how many of you ppl g… 2 months ago
- RT @maziehirono: To my GOP colleagues, after I was diagnosed with cancer, you showed me your care. You showed me your compassion. So where… 2 months ago