Dreamweaver 8 snippets are used by web designers who design and program often. Trust me, being a web designer and designing all day long, these snippets come in handy and save me time. Snippets make it easy for a designer to save lines of code that they use often and reuse it over and over. Dreamweaver 8 also has some snippets already written that you can use. Snippets would be ideal for things like scripts, headers, and footers. But they can be used for all kinds of things. In this guide I’m going to show you how to create a snippet and how to use a snippet. First we’ll look at how to create a snippet.
- RT @AndyThorburnCA: Ben Carson spent $31,561 on a table. It was purchased in the midst of HUD cuts to the tune of $8.8 billion. If this isn… 2 weeks ago
- @JeffBezos Heard you fellas were dabbling in healthcare. What are you considering for an incentive-based wellness s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @blaketopia: @TheDailyShow you know things are bad when you do not know if something is a joke or not..... 1 month ago
- RT @Reuters: U.S. court blocks Trump's transgender military ban reut.rs/2z4MnIY 4 months ago
- We need a UX Dev! Minimum of 3 years on-the-job. Can you write highly responsive HTML and CSS in your sleep? Have yo… lnkd.in/evb3yzj 5 months ago