Dreamweaver 8 snippets are used by web designers who design and program often. Trust me, being a web designer and designing all day long, these snippets come in handy and save me time. Snippets make it easy for a designer to save lines of code that they use often and reuse it over and over. Dreamweaver 8 also has some snippets already written that you can use. Snippets would be ideal for things like scripts, headers, and footers. But they can be used for all kinds of things. In this guide I’m going to show you how to create a snippet and how to use a snippet. First we’ll look at how to create a snippet.
- RT @cbouzy: Bush: Did you destroy our Towers? Bin Laden: No. Bush: Ok I believe you. We shall build an anti-terrorism unit together to stop… 1 week ago
- RT @AmarAmarasingam: Holy smokes. Australian journalist provides one of the most brutal takedowns of Trump I've heard in a while. 👏🏽 https:… 1 week ago
- RT @Evan_Rosenfeld: BREAKING: US officials say Russian government hackers have penetrated energy and nuclear company business networks http… 1 week ago
- RT @Reuters: At G20, Ivanka Trump takes the spotlight - and a seat reut.rs/2tUZWZA https://t.co/qkJTKD5f3t 1 week ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative thi… 1 week ago