So here’s the question: Beyond YouTube—already available as dedicated apps in all cellphones—and other Flash-based movie playback—which will be soon replaced by HTML5 H.264 embedding—when was the last time you thought “OH, I NEED FLASH TO RUN THIS MUST-SEE SITE!”? Unless you want to play inane Flash-based games like Farmville and enjoy Flash-based ads in your browser, what does Flash really bring to the web today?
- RT @cbouzy: Bush: Did you destroy our Towers? Bin Laden: No. Bush: Ok I believe you. We shall build an anti-terrorism unit together to stop… 1 week ago
- RT @AmarAmarasingam: Holy smokes. Australian journalist provides one of the most brutal takedowns of Trump I've heard in a while. 👏🏽 https:… 1 week ago
- RT @Evan_Rosenfeld: BREAKING: US officials say Russian government hackers have penetrated energy and nuclear company business networks http… 1 week ago
- RT @Reuters: At G20, Ivanka Trump takes the spotlight - and a seat reut.rs/2tUZWZA https://t.co/qkJTKD5f3t 1 week ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative thi… 1 week ago