So here’s the question: Beyond YouTube—already available as dedicated apps in all cellphones—and other Flash-based movie playback—which will be soon replaced by HTML5 H.264 embedding—when was the last time you thought “OH, I NEED FLASH TO RUN THIS MUST-SEE SITE!”? Unless you want to play inane Flash-based games like Farmville and enjoy Flash-based ads in your browser, what does Flash really bring to the web today?
- Really pleased with how this Scrum workflow turned out. Trying to adapt Scrum to our company culture. #womenInTech lnkd.in/eWkmbQj 6 days ago
- @Reuters don't pretend mccain is one of them 2 months ago
- @perlmutations thank you 2 months ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: #SkinnyRepeal is a blindly obsessed Ahab determined to finally kill this whale & it doesn't matter how many of you ppl g… 2 months ago
- RT @maziehirono: To my GOP colleagues, after I was diagnosed with cancer, you showed me your care. You showed me your compassion. So where… 2 months ago