I’m currently working on a design that uses text-shadow and box-shadow, with RGBA in place to create the shadow color. I wanted to tweet about this technique because it’s simple and awesome, but to my surprise I couldn’t find a good, quick tutorial that covered the use of both text and box-shadow, along with RGBA. So I decided to create one.
- @PortalKnights @Vexx750 OK but HOW? Is there a link to a walkthrough to set up couch co-op? + Add Local Player doesn't work for us 5 months ago
- RT @AndyThorburnCA: Ben Carson spent $31,561 on a table. It was purchased in the midst of HUD cuts to the tune of $8.8 billion. If this isn… 6 months ago
- @JeffBezos Heard you fellas were dabbling in healthcare. What are you considering for an incentive-based wellness s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- RT @blaketopia: @TheDailyShow you know things are bad when you do not know if something is a joke or not..... 7 months ago
- RT @Reuters: U.S. court blocks Trump's transgender military ban reut.rs/2z4MnIY 10 months ago