I’m currently working on a design that uses text-shadow and box-shadow, with RGBA in place to create the shadow color. I wanted to tweet about this technique because it’s simple and awesome, but to my surprise I couldn’t find a good, quick tutorial that covered the use of both text and box-shadow, along with RGBA. So I decided to create one.
- RT @cbouzy: Bush: Did you destroy our Towers? Bin Laden: No. Bush: Ok I believe you. We shall build an anti-terrorism unit together to stop… 1 week ago
- RT @AmarAmarasingam: Holy smokes. Australian journalist provides one of the most brutal takedowns of Trump I've heard in a while. 👏🏽 https:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Evan_Rosenfeld: BREAKING: US officials say Russian government hackers have penetrated energy and nuclear company business networks http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Reuters: At G20, Ivanka Trump takes the spotlight - and a seat reut.rs/2tUZWZA https://t.co/qkJTKD5f3t 2 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative thi… 2 weeks ago