The mnemonics on this site provide both a quick-reference source for people seeking information or help with specific subjects, and a library of assistance for anyone (teachers especially) seeking information about mnemonics in general. It also tries to include a wider explanation for each subject mnemonic, detailing its use and purpose. The webmasters are always happy to hear from anyone wishing to add a further mnemonic whether it’s old, entirely new or just an alternative variation of one already listed.
- RT @Reuters: U.S. court blocks Trump's transgender military ban reut.rs/2z4MnIY 2 months ago
- We need a UX Dev! Minimum of 3 years on-the-job. Can you write highly responsive HTML and CSS in your sleep? Have yo… lnkd.in/evb3yzj 3 months ago
- We're considering topping out IE support at 11 for our new portal, due to some fancy design features not playing nic… lnkd.in/eHGRJAZ 3 months ago
- Really pleased with how this Scrum workflow turned out. Trying to adapt Scrum to our company culture. #womenInTech lnkd.in/eWkmbQj 4 months ago
- @Reuters don't pretend mccain is one of them 5 months ago